The TerraWeld® Exothermic Welding System
Provides a Superior Solution via permanent Molecular-Bonding.
TerraWeld® – Features
- Maintains current carrying capacity exceeding that of the conductors in the system
(necessary for all lightning protection and grounding systems)
- Only connections that will not loosen or increase resistance over the lifetime of the installation.
- Most preferred connection method especially for belowgrade Connections.
TerraWeld® – Benefits
- TerraWeld®’s system resistance, impedance andampacity meet all challenges and deliver assurance for your company.
- Pressure type connections are susceptible to variation,aging, corrosion and failure—not TerraWeld®.
- Provides higher fusing capacity than conductors to whichthey’re bonded.
- Complies with all regulations for functionality and safety.
- Provides performance superior to all existing surface-to surface mechanical retention connectors.
TerraWeld® is distributed internationally and meets or
exceeds the standards for the following:
- UL 467
- IEEE 80, 837 and 1100
- NEC Article 250
- IEC 62305
TerraWeld® Exothermic Welding System
- Cable-to-cable splices, tee connection, cross run connection,parallel connections, etc.
- Wire grid-to-ground rod, cable-to rod.steel sheets and pipes and rod-to-rod splices.
- Tap conductor-to vertical/horizontal pipe, flat surface, or plate.
- Through conductor-to vertical /horizontal pipe, flat surface or plate.
- Bus bar & wire-to-rail connections.
- Solid or stranded cable, metal tape, re-bar, and terminal lug connections.
- Copper-clad steel
- Stainless steel
- Silicon bronze®